Lil Fashionista Friday

 It's Friday - or as we like to call it (today anyway) FASHIONISTA FRIDAY, baby!
Ellie has on some of her most exciting things. Some match, some do not. That's the beauty of fashion!
ABOVE- the cuteness and love for her outfit was soooo much- she just had to close her eyes! ha ha
 What lil Ellie Bellie is wearing:
NEON TANK TOP- vintage Target- and when I say vintage, I mean, now they have snowsuits instead of tank tops.
LEOPARD PRINT LEGGINS with pink bows:
Current Target- we even bought them in a size bigger for when she out grows these- they are that cute!
LAVENDER BOW SHOES- Old Navy- and I should probably call them "vintage" too, since they too, probably have  Valentine's Day clothes out already.
PINK BIG BEAD NECKLACE- from Alani's room (big sister)...it's a costume necklace, that started out being mine! ha ha ha
HEADBAND- it's actually a Valentine's day headband that Ellie loves...she normally likes to wear the bow right in the middle of her forehead!
Hope your friday is fashionable, and if not....just think fashionable thoughts (ha ha ha)....your friend Kandee and her mini fashionista, Ellie

CLICK HERE TO SEE, WATCH, SMILE at my BEFORE & AFTER HAIR CUT VIDEO!

Click one of these to be my friend on any of them:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
on instagram I'm just:  kandeejohnson

Wanna see what's the Friday Haps on my other blog- CLICKITY HERE.