Ellie & The Red Eyebrow Trend

 The is my Ellie. And yes that is red lipliner in her eyebrow. My niece, Sydney, who is 3, also likes to draw red lip liner on her eyebrows. Just watch...it will be a trend! Wanna jump on that beauty-trend for fall! ha ha ha 
These are her various morning faces...

After everyone has gone to school....me and Ellie return to a much quieter house. I love getting to just concentrate of her precious baby-ness. She is my precious sidekick that makes me laugh and smile all day long.

As I type this she is next to me cuddling. It makes me so sad when I go to the store and I see people treating their kids so mean, instead of treating them like  precious lil' souls, that they are honored to encourage, teach and fill with love and positivity.````(Ellie just typed those for ya!)...

off to go change into my bathing suit because I'm burning up from my fever...(thanks a lot back to school- we haven't been sick once since school was out for the summer)...your kandee

CLICK THIS TO SEE THE NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO I POSTED YESTERDAY

and if you wanna come hang out me with on any of these, click away:
MY OTHER BLOGMY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER MY PINTEREST