Ellie's Before & After and Friday Nights at our House

For all of you that saw Ellie's outfit-of-the-day post yesterday (CLICK HERE if you missed it)...well consider that the before, because this lil' lady fancied another pair of boots, far more than the polka dot ones....a quick escape into Blakey's room provided these awesome "icing-on-the-outfit" spiderman snow boots. A kind and huge thank you to Sir Blakey, who loved that she borrowed these too!
 And my health nuts- who asked for carrots and Blake who wanted to be photographed sitting on their little snack table- they crack me up all day.

AND onto our EXCITING FRIDAY NIGHT:
what did I do you ask?!?
well hold onto your eyebrows because they might fly off in excitement...after dinner, this is how it went down:
I did laundry
steam mopped the floor
baked cookies...as seen below in a really ugly super-flash photo from my phone
cleaned the kitchen
washed my bathroom rugs (more on that in a sec)
cleaned my washroom- and really cleaned a box of baking soda that fell everywhere
(*baking soda and a little white vinegar is my laundry wonder potion)
AND GET READY FOR THE WILD PART....
to add some real excitement for the night...
I took a shower without my shower rug outside the door!
"what's the wild part?", you ask...
hey, I could of slipped when I got out of the shower....that's how walk on the crazy side of life! ha ha

and then me, my mom and kids looked at the "blue moon" (MORE ON THAT on my OTHER blogster)..said good bye to my mom, tucked everyone in bed and gave kisses...went to put Ellie to sleep and guess who fell asleep too...

a now awake kandee.....
woo hoo let's go live this September like it's never been lived before (well, because it hasn't) ha hah a

CLICK ON any of these LINKERS to be taken away to another world:
MY NEWEST YOUTUBE CREATION  *  MY OTHER WONDER-BLOG  *  MY FACEBOOK

PS. I'm on instagram and pinterest and twitter, secret name: kandeejohnson