Oh S'mo You Didn't....

Yesterday...was just one of those days...
You know, one of those days where more things seem to go wrong than right.
I won't bore you all with the list of "not so fun" or messy things that happened...
but I knew I had to end the day with a BANG of wonderfulness!

After it took me way longer than it should have to make dinner- Carbonara Pasta....where one of my little loves I was cooking for, dumped a whole bowl of parmesan cheese all over the table, her, and the floor...ha ha ha ha

I decided we would go to the store to get some ice cream...
we went and bought Ben & Jerry's S'Mores and Creme Brulee...
We liked the S'mores a bit more...and we could each only eat a few bites because it's kinda really, chocolatey.

Then we watched Alpha and Omega- an animated movie about wolves- it was cute, but kinda weird.
But the great part was we all cuddled up on the couch with our jammies and blankets.
Ellie fell asleep cozied in my arms....and is was a great way to end a day, cuddled with all my lovebugs on the couch....

I'm off to make today much better! ha ha ha
hugs and semi-full pints of S'mores Ice Cream in the freezer, kandee

You can clickeroo on this to see my otha' blogster.