Crafternoon with The Wild Man

 I love spray painting things, even when my finger get sore from pressing the nozzle. Graffiti artists must have the strongest pointer fingers in the world.

Yesterday, after one of my favorite smells in all the world- "after the rain" smell....and our trip to buy lunch boxes, well really lunch bags, at Target...
and we made a stop down the baby aisle because Ellie had to see how a toy worked....
we had to have a "CRAFTERNOON".....
I busted out some crafty stuff I wanted to make-over, spray paint, masking tape, paper bags...and my little helpers came to watch and play with toys while I painted....
my favorite was Blake, who went to his room  and came back outside and "The Wild Bouncy Man"....

He put some jeans that were supposed to be in his "give away because they're too small" pile, on, a long sleeve shirt, Jordan's old BMX Chest Protector, his super-furry winter hat, his bouncy ball, and was beeping away with Jordan's old sound effects creator!

It was really hot outside too!

I shall show you my Crafternoon projects when they are finished...I still need to paint some more!

Hope you can make some time for a fun CRAFTERNOON too! It is so good for the soul sometimes!

hugs and spraypaint, kandee

ahhh, if you wanna, you can peek into my other blog right HEE-YAH (read it like a karate cartoon sound)