The Incredible Shrinking Lady

 As I type this, it is late.
It is 4th of July Eve.
Everyone is asleep, accept for your truly.
Above is my little Ellie- in her favorite bow shoes, which happen to be sitting next to me, keeping me company on the couch.
 This is her looking smaller...as she does her new favorite, "look-at-me-show-you-my-bottom-teeth-smile"...
And her smallest looking picture yet....
I took this from our outdoor table, as we ate some yummy Mexican food. I chose the enchiladas. Alani offered me a sip of her Horchata. Ellie ate lots of rice, which I love, because at this particular place, it tastes like my Grammy's.

We had a wonderful night...Jordan was teaching Blakey things and it was so cute- it was one of those moments I wanted to tell my dad about...and my heart still doesn't know what to do about that, yet.  I'm not going to pretend that everything is back to normal in my life because it's not.  In my head I could hear him laughing with us...and I could hear him say, "you're making memories"...

kandee...

Click here to read my other blog of 4th of July wonder...