Sun, Sand and a blue spoon...

This little, Ellie makes us all laugh and smile so much...
Even in the middle of heartache...and little smile just feels like a little sprinkle of love on your heart.
 we needed to get out of the house...we needed sunshine...we needed fresh air and a little food
we needed the beauty and peace that God shows everyone through the beauty around us...in our case it was the sand, the sky and the sparkles, like diamonds on the water...
 and in little Ellie's case...it was the beauty and fun of a little blue spoon...
she ran to and from the edge of the water as I held her hand so she could speed away from the little waves of water crashing onto the sand...
 but her most fun was getting tablespoons of sand and dropping back onto the sand...
I'm thankful for the sunshine, for diamond-like sparkles on the water, and I'm thankful for my little babies that are such blessing in my life...
blue spoon fulls of love and sand under your feet, your kandee

If you feel like you wanna read the other stuff I type and picture I post on my other blog, CLICK ON THIS SENTENCE! ha ha