Night Kisses and Morning Smoothies

This is one of my favorite faces Ellie makes...
her "kissy face"
and it kinda looks like a watercolor..but to achieve this "photo effect" just take a picture ina very poorly lit room with your iphone!

and then after some hour of my attempted "beauty sleep", or as I'm calling it, "trying to look not awful" sleep. ha ha ha
Yes, I did end up watching almost the entire infomercial for the INSANITY workout DVD's and realized that I don't think I could do all that jumping- I got tired just watching it. ha ha ha
 And this morning I whipped up our favorite breakfast smoothie:
2-4 leaves of Kale (I remove the "spine" from the leaf)
I use a handful Spinach
1 individual pack of Sambazon Frozen Acai
 1/4 -1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
1 Cube of Organic Frozen Wheatgrass
1 Mini (clementine or "cutie" type) orange
1/4 Cup So Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla Yogurt
1 Cup So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk 

Throw it all in a blender and enjoy the taste and how great you feel! Lil' Ellie loves it!

Off to  go dance around to my Brazilian Bum Bum work-out and then go do a furniture make-over project outside....happy saturday everyone, kandee

If you wanna see what's happenin' on my "real" blog KANDEEJ, click here.