My "jogging" partners...

Long before baby Ellie, came along...I would go on long walks when Alani was a baby. She would ride in her stroller and fall fast asleep.
As long as I kept moving.
Then I had to buy a double stroller to hold baby, Blakey too.
Introducing the BOB stroller.
This stroller has seen better days. But has drifted many a baby off to sleep as I walked, jogged or full out ran.
 Alani is too big to sit in the BOB, but Blakey still fits, so Alani accompanied me via her bike.
As I walked and she peddled...I told her about the little hill up ahead and that she'd need to probably get off her bike and walk with it up the hill.
As we walked up the hill, I told her how proud I was of her, how she doesn't let little things like hills stop her, and how amazing she is.
She said, "wow! Look mama, we are already half way up the hill and I didn't even notice!"
She said, "I can't wait to see what's up ahead! I love advenures!"
And I thought- "out of the mouths of babes" came her wisdom and inspiration!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S UP AHEAD!
What a great way to look at life and even the hills in life that we have to climb up....
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S UP AHEAD....because I LOVE ADVENTURE!

And as always....the "cadillac" like suspension in the BOB stroller...just bounces them over rocks in trails, right to sleep!

After many water breaks, and reaching our goal of the hilltop....
we headed back home...and only for the last part of the way home did I have to push the stroller and Alani's bike home!
ha ha ha ha
I got a good work out!

huge and adventures to the hilltops of life, kandee