Yay! My Sister's House and sidewalk chalkin'!


 Oh...3 weeks ago I was at my sister's but we were at the hospital because she was in labor...and now we are there just to have fun and hold new baby, Audrey! (who, I didn't happen to take a picture of yet-I'll post one tomorrow for sure!)
This was "cousin creative chalk drawing time"...Elli, Alani, Blakey and Sydney drawing up a storm! Literally- well they drew the rainbow after the storm anyway.
Blakey painting the patio "sunshiney".
This is what fun looks like....dolls face down, motorcycles on their side, car doors open, a plastic seashell full of under-ripe apricots picked by little hands....I told my sister it looks like a "crime scene"...ha ha hah a
And I always try to come bearing goodies...this time is was lemon shortcake cookies from Panera Bread, for my sister...she loves them.
And it's always fun to hold babies when you're little. Alani carrying Sydney around before bedtime...
And eventually, after everyone watched an American Girl Movie, camped out all slumber-party style in Sydney's bedroom, everyone fell asleep...
And me, Ellie and Sydney were the first ones up this morning...so we went and ate some yogurt and waited for everyone to wake up!

happiness is being is being with the ones you love....and my sister makes me laugh all the time, kandee the cookie bringer

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANNA SEE MY DAILY FACE PRODUCTS....skin-tastic-ness.

Wanna see what else I post all over the place:
MY FACEBOOK MY PINTEREST  *  MY TWITTER  *   MY MOMMY YOUTUBE VIDEOS