What's in my fridge: last day of school edition!

Today is the last day of school....which tomorrow will officially feel like summer. For my kids anyway!
And today was the last time I packed up Alani's little owl (aka her lunch bag) with school lunch.
Alani's lunch request:
Grapes
Yummy Sandwich
and
Somersaults ( a sunflower seed snack that my kids love!)
We tried putting cherries in her lunch other day, but they didn't make it- they turned into a big mess! ha ha

And this is what my fridge looks like on the last day of school. We have lots of "Popeye" for Blake...that's what he thinks is funny, to call Spinach. I never even called it that, he just started calling it that on his own, "look at all the Popeye I have"...he says! ha ha ha ha

What the mayo is in my fridge in this picture?
Avocado
Yogurt
Spinach
Brocolli Mix from  Whole Foods
Bread
Blueberries
A bag of pasta swirls for a dinner.
A Happy Baby Mango Food Pouch (Ellie, well and all the kids love these! ha ha ha)
And our lunch owl....doesn't he look cute just staring out of the shelf!?!


yoo hoo Summer, we're ready for ya'.....
kandee summer-son (that's my new summer last name...ha ha ha ha)

WHAT ELSE COULD I POSSIBLE TYPE UP ON THE INTERWEB?!? ALL THIS STUFF:

MY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER  *  MY OTHER BLOG  *  MY MOMMY VIDEOS