We like to show off our grill...

 and by grill...I mean our lower teeth. Yes, we, and I use the term "we", just to refer to Ellie-but with my assistance of typing here... we like to show off our lower 3 and 1/2 teeth.
 and a little more...tooth.
And now you can clearly see all 3 teeth, that 1/2 a tooth is hiding real well though. Gold stars for half tooth hiding so well.

And some days I'm just a big mushy-hearted-crier. Last night, after everyone was freshly washed and shampooed, conditioned and lotioned, and jammied, all my little ones were running in my room playing. Just seeing all their legs running around and all their little voices laughing and giggling...big tears of joy rolled out of my eyes.
Out of all the things in this world that we go through every day, that we think about, focus some part of our time on, most of everything, at the end of your life would seem meaningless...but those little giggles that could be heard in my room...they are what's meaningful.
They are my heart...and yes, the mere thought of how much I love them...made tears, blurry up my eyes...
At the end of my life...it won't matter if I always knew what was happening in the news, with celebrities, the latest reality show, what was happening on facebook or twitter...
but it will matter how many moments I spent soaking up and pouring out love and cherishing moments with these little souls that I get to take care of and love....

hugs and giggles...and maybe a tear splashing through the computer, kandee

If you missed my new video yesterday with my sister, watch it here:
(you can click on the little Youtube logo in the lower right hand corner to watch it bigger)


If you're all alone in a room bored and have nothing else to do but stare at a wall, you could click on one of these: