Rainbow Sprinkle Adventures....

Some Saturdays we go on little adventures....
then we need to stop and get a Frozen Yogurt...
with rainbow sprinkles...
We go to Old Navy to return things that I bought the wrong size for on accident....
(awesome photo taken inside Old Navy)
when you're trying to get out of the store with a squirmy baby and kids just wanting to buy more bouncy balls from the bouncy balls machine, you just grab the size you think is right....
only to come home and realize you bought sizes 2 sizes too small!

I came home and made pasta that way way spicier than I wanted- even though Blakey ate more of it than all of us.
And then began bathtime...Blakey goes first, then Alani, then Ellie....then my hair is fully steamy and curlier. And all my little babes smell delicious and look and shiny and new!

Then we head off for dreamland...kisses, hugs and lots of love....

And I'm up again to celebrate Sunday and this little lady is usually the first to show off her morning hair do,


....Kandee eating an apricot and typing...