Peek into our Friday Night Of Fun...

 This is how we do it on Friday nights....
we go out, big time!
We've got VIP status at all the best grocery stores.
In this picture you'll see Blaker walking in front of me (in the orange and green hat)
Alani is ahead of him...
Jordan's friend who was spending the night (in the black shirt)
And Jordan pushing the cart (in the striped shirt)
And I ofcourse was behind them all, carrying Ellie and taking this picture.

We had fun in the grocery store then headed home...where the boys unloaded the car and helped put groceries away before sneaking off with some snacks...

Then I did more laundry, got everyone cozy for bed, put everyone to sleepytime and dreamland, did more laundry..and now I'm up way too late typing this....

Bam Boop Sha-pow...that was my friday night, kandee

Wanna see a little soemthin' more- click on one of these babies:
MY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER  *  MY OTHER BLOG KANDEEJ  * 
MY MOMMY YOUTUBE