My Secret Rice Krispy Ingredient

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make your Rice Krispy Treats extra delicious...and I'm gonna share my "TOP SECRET" Rice Krispy Treat ingredient with you....
Alright, I may not be the first person to do this, but I don't know of anyone else who has! ha ha h

TOP SECRET RICE KRIPSY INGREDIENT:
PURE VANILLA EXTRACT

What you do:
After you've melted your 1/ stick of butter and added your bag of mini marshmallows-just pour about 1/2 to 1 full teaspoon (depending on how much yummy, vanilla-ness, you want- I actually put like 1 1/2 teaspoons!) mix it with the butter-marshmallow goey-ness, until it's all blended together. Remove from heat and add your 12 oz (or almost an entire small box) of rice krispy cereal!


And you will have the most yummy, delicious Rice Krispy Treats ever! We made them last night!
You could go crazy and add lemon, butterscotch, whatever flavors you think would be yummy!

Happy Rice Krispy Treat Making!!!

sticky treat fingers, kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENIN' ON MY KANDEEJ BLOG...

Look Ma' I'm on:
FACEBOOK  *  TWITTER  *  MOMMY YOUTUBE