The most comfortable bra for pregnant or nursing boobs!

 What I told my sister: This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn.
And what goes down during "sister talk", is some real deal truth! I love this bra so much. I actually have this baby on right now. I love it so much I bought 2 in white and 1 in black. And I bought one for my sister.
 I have  ordered and purchased so many awful nursing/maternity bras...only to be be piled up in the corner of my bra and undie drawer. They are either too tight, too loose, no support, too sweaty, the straps hurt your shoulders, the snaps dig in....but this bra, I am not kidding you- is the most comfortable bra ever to be wrapped around my rib cage and shoulders! And I've been wearing mine since I was pregnant!
Yes, you too can have the most comfortable nursing/maternity bra too....ha ha ha
I'll share with you "sister talk style" where I got it:
A Pea In The Pod (now if you don't have a store near you, just order it online!)
Here's the link for the Seamless Clip Down Nursing Bra (and don't be fooled by the nursing name...this is THE BEST, MOST COMFORTABLE MATERNITY BRA for while you're pregnant!)
LINK TO BRA

PS. Plus, if you are going to be nursing...you are probably going to need to wear a bra at night too, because you are going to need to wear nursing pads to avoid milk leaks. So just get one in maybe a slightly bigger size, if you want to use it as a "sleeping bra" too!

If you are not preggy, but know someone who is, pass this boulder holder info on...they will thank you. Just like my sister did. She said: "this really is the most amazing bra!"....

hip hip hoo-bra, kandee

Wanna see more stuff I share on the internet:
MY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER  *  MY MOMMY VIDEOS