Proud Moments in Whole Foods!

 Just look at the food that my babies picked out at Whole Foods for lunch! I am so proud of my lil Health Nuts- just like mama! I let them pick whatever they want and this is what they picked! I'm serious, I did not even tel them what to pick- and they could have chosen pizza or mac n' cheese, even!
Blake's Food Choices:
Raw Broccoli
Olives
Cucumbers
Hidden under that is Cauliflower, peas and some corn and brussel sprouts (yes, they picked brussel sprouts on their own)
And a hard boiled egg
Alani's Food Basket:
Peas
Corn
Raw Cauliflower
Raw Brocolli
Cucumbers
Olives
and un-shown here was the hard boiled egg she was getting too
And they eat it all!!!
 Then we went miniature golfing....Blake and Alani both got hole-in-whole-one's!
 And Ellie's favorite part was riding in the "BMW" ride in the arcade part!

And I'm still amazed that my kids chose brussel sprouts and raw broccoli all on  their own!

yum brussel sprouts, kandee

Wanna see what else I post everywhere:
MY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER  *  MY KANDEEJ BLOG  *  MY MOMMY YOUTUBE