My sister went into labor yesterday!

My little sister, Tiffany had her baby early this morning!
This is sort of how it went down:
I tell my sister I will massage her feet, because I heard someone say it starts labor.
(I'm chalking it up to my foot massage that sent her into labor! ha ha ha)
We watch a funny comedy video.
We go downstairs to eat dinner.
I go to feed Ellie.
I see my sister walk by the doorway and say "my water broke"....
I think she's kidding and ask, "for real?"
She says, "yeah"....
I grab my phone- and try to catch up with them at the car...
My mom takes Ellie and I say bye to the kids.
We race to hospital- laughing and she does awesome!

I was so honored to be my sister's labor coach! Me and her hubby were there the whole. Feeding her ice, snacks, water and juice.

The hours seemed to fly by at first...
and I was so proud of my sister!

We counted down through all her contractions, telling her when they were peaking and then that were going to slow down. She did so well!

Then at 5am, her little baby girl made it to the world. Perfect and according to this auntie- she's absolutely beautiful! (insert proud auntie smile!)

I don't even care that I haven't had much sleep...I just made it back to take a shower and all I want to do is go back to the hospital to hold that precious angel!

Off to go hold her....kandee

PS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY AND MY SISTER AT THE HOSPITAL- CLICK HERE!

If you want to see my sisters TWITTER- click here
IF you want to see my twitter- click here