Little Lady, Big Business...

this was my little Ellie, pulling around my old broken computer bag today...she pulled it all over the place...
she had some big business to take care of I think...

We later ventured to one of our favorite places, only to be saddened that, alas, there was no Mini Harajuku summer clothes to be found. (the clothing line, I've been semi-obsessed with, that Gwen Stefani designed for Target!) I wish Target would have their lil baby stuff all the time. But no, it was just moderately cute stuff, that had scratchy trim- we no likey scratchy stuff. pleh...nothing worthy of buying...and we need some warm weather clothes for lil' Ellie.

Makes me wonder sometimes, "who in the hula hoops, designs baby clothes sometimes?"...someone that probably doesn't realize how scratchy and "un-soft" some of their baby things are I guess!

Well, it's almost time to pack up again and head to my sisters....she is almost due to have baby! Yay!!! I can't wait!!

zebra striped luggage, kandee

peep what else I post on the intergalactic, I mean interweb, I mean internet:
FACEBOOK  *  TWITTER  *  MY "REAL" BLOG  *  MY MOMMY VIDEOS