Little Feet and a Little Video....

 My favorite lil feets...
(Alani, Ellie, Blakey and my neice Sydney)
please not the "princess dress-up" shoes that Sydney is wearing...she cracks me up. She insisted on wearing them...good thing we didn't walk around very much! ha ha ha 
 After our yummy Mother's Day brunch for my mama....we played Flipper and rode the "dolphins"...
 Blakey and Ellie looking at the turtle pond...
 Ellie doesn't bother carrying purses...she pulls her little suitcase. ha ha ha ha She loves to pull this around!

And my sister filmed a special "mother's day" video with me and her in her backyard- it was uploaded on her youtube channel...but here it is...does she look so cute and preggy (any time now she could go into labor! yay!!!)

Now watch enjoy- her memory card ran out of storage so we kinda got cut off- yes, we've both had memory card issues lately! ugh!)

f
Big hugs from me and my sister, kandee

See what else I post:
FACEBOOK  *  TWITTER  *  MY MOMMY YOUTUBE VIDEOS