The Clipboard Make-Over

Sadly I don't have a BEFORE picture of this clipboard....
but this is what it looked like after Blake had smeared some lipstick and poured some purple sparkly eyeshadow pigment on it....
I didn't realize what he was doing but should have known, when he kept saying, "DON'T LOOK OVER HERE, MOMMY! DON'T LOOK OVER HERE!"...
When I was done blow drying my hair- he showed me the beautiful design he'd done with my make-up.... It was his work of art!
 Then he asked if he could put my make-up on. He said, "I'll make you look really beautiful!"...aww my little sweetheart just melts me. This were the colors he wanted to put on.  Electric Eel eyeshadow from Urban Decay (this is on my special collection, because I think it's discontinued now- sad face)...not just one mascara but 2!  Hue lipstick from MAC- and some solid, Gold-like seriously liquid gold looking gloss, from Lime Crime.

Maybe I'll do that "have your brother-boyfriend-hubby-cousin-son" make-up tutorial with blakey doing my make-up!

Today at karate, he kept looking at me, when he was done with his moves and he just melts my heart into pieces.....

turquoise is one of our favorite colors, kandee

come check out what I 've got on any these babies:
TWITTER  *  INSTAGRAM  *  PINTEREST  *  FACEBOOK  *