Happy Birthday, my precious ,Alani!

 Today my precious, first baby girl, is turning 7.
The moment she was born, my heart grew bigger to hold all my love for her.
She has blue eyes that twinkle, she loves to dance and sing. She puts on shows for us and her sense of style is adorable.
She's a brave and confident little lady, that is already a lil' mother at heart.
I remember taking these pictures of her when she was about 1.
I had sewn the little flower and striped ruffle sleeves onto a tank top, by hand. I glued a big flower onto a pin, then attached it to a headband, and I made her little striped leg warmers.

She stared at me with her big blue eyes (I never thought I'd have a blue eyed baby, but turns out Grampa's with blue eyes and their genes came through)....and what's funny is it feels like it was just a few months ago....not years.
My heart breaks when little girls are mean to her. When they said she was not pretty enough to be in their princess club. I wish I could protect her like I could when she was a baby, safely in my arms- away from anything that could harm her.
I fill her up with confidence, hugs, compliments, and love...so her heart is charged up to deal with everything, not nice in the world!

How I love my little Alani. She has a spark in her heart and I love all the little tickets and invitations she makes to come to her "parties" or "shows" in the living room!

And now I'm off to wrap presents in lots of Hello Kitty wrapping paper- foor her "family party" tonight! Her request was Ariel or Hello Kitty- but Target didn't have any Ariel wrapping paper.

And then, as  is always fun, I will deliver her trays of cupcakes to school- to celebrate with her class! Nothing like giving kids cupcakes before the bell rings! ha ha ha

lots of Hello Kitty decorations, kandee and her birthday girl

AND YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT YOURS TRULY LOOKED LIKE WHEN I WAS PREGGY WITH ALANI.....oh my hair! ha ha 

if you are bored, you can click on one of these to see more stuff: