Bad Decisions Are Made Late At Night

Bad decisions go down late and night
when I'm blogging sometimes.
This was one of them.
I thought maybe I'll get something to eat while I type my blog.
We hardly ever eat ice cream (I'm more of a cookie person, myself)...but I found this tub of Salted Caramel Ice Cream wrapped in a plastic bag (as you see here) buried in the freezer.
Score.
I didn't even bother getting a bowl.
Just me, the ice cream, my computer and a spoon.
As usual, late into the night as I'm typing or editing, baby wakes up. I go to feed her, get too tired and fall asleep, failing to remember my sweet frozen dessert sitting next to my computer.
In the morning I wake up to come post my blogs to facebook....and OH SNAP!
I made DIY Ice Cream Soup.

awwwwww man, kandee

you can go here too:
PINTEREST  *  TWITTER  *  FACEBOOK  * PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE VIDEOS