A little bit of Serendipity 3 in my kitchen....

 awwwww yeah!!!!!
I bought a Frrrozen Hot Chocolate mix pack from NYC when we were at Serendipity 3- the place famous for it's FRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE.
And yes, if you've ever seen the movie Serendipity, you will have fallen in love with this place long before you may have even stepped foot inside, like I did!

We put all the ingredients in the blender- and whipped it up just like at Serendipity3! Filled up the mustache mug, topped it off with whipped cream and...... heavenly!!!!
 my camera went all whackadoo and made my picture of Blakey look like this- let's just say it's artsy.
Jordan said it was the best thing and tasted just like if you froze hot chocolate! It was sooooooo good!
What a way to celebrate "post-bath-time"...ha ha ha ha!

And if you've never seen my "Dollar Store DIY MUSTACHE MUG VIDEO"...click below for some...
STACHE' FUN:
(ps..click on the YOUTUBE logo in the lower right hand corner to watch it biggie-sized)

stache' mugs full o' frrrrrozen hot choccy, your kandee

clickity clack on one of these links to join me on one of these:
FACEBOOK *  TWITTER  *  MY KANDEEJ BLOG  *  MY RANDOM MOMMY VIDEOS