Sweet Dream Routine

 One of my favorite times of day, or should I say night....is when I get to fill my babies up with cuddly love and get ready for dreamland...
I love giving my babies their baths...making them shiny and sparkly and smelling wonderful...
I love putting fresh, clean, cozy jammies on them...
Helping brush teeth til they are twinkly and shiny...
Getting little glasses of water...
Telling my girls what beautiful, precious lil' princesses they are....
Telling my Blakey and how I used to tell my Jordan...how brave and strong and what a great "super-hero" they are...

"I love you so big my arms can't open big enough!".....
Wrapping your babies in so much love that they fall asleep feeling cozy with love and blankies...
and watching them sleep so peacefully is such a sweet sight...
 and me and baby making "pre-bed-time-funny-faces"....
 And sometimes one of the important things is to pray for your kids with them...I pray for my babies with them, so they can hear how thankful I am for them, they can hear me praying for their dreams, their future, and I thank God for all their precious qualities...

Call your little man, your super hero- and watch how he will shine.
Call your daughter beautiful - and watch her glow.

sweet dreams...now or later...but we're sending them and big good night hugs too....
your kandee