Spring Break Vacation

(photo source: justpasteit )
Jordan and Alani will officially be on Spring Break as of this afternoon...
and I am day-dreaming that we're all packing up to jump inside this picture....it's in the Maldives, or as I'm calling it: "The Mal-I-wish-could-dive-in-this-picture-ives"...
we really are in fact, not going here at all.. I don't even know how long it would take us to fly there.

OHHHHHHH.....you have no idea how I want to run and get inside this picture....
I'm just going to stare it at when I'm done typing this.....for a loooooooooooong time. Actually I just want to tape this picture right in front of my eyes so I can see it all day!
(photo source: justpasteit)
No, I am not going to the Maldives, for real.
But I am going to "mind travel" there right now! Wanna come?
Let's pretend we just landed, got to our hotel that's fancy (we can make it as fancy as we want- we're imaging it)...we just put our bathing suits on and we are tan and we all have six-pack abs and stuff (hey, we can imagine whatever we want!)....
are you ready to dip your feet into the warm water...?!?!
(photo source: justpasteit)
Then we can sit here after we've showered from our day in the sun and sand and kick back in our long wrap skirt and flip flops and enjoy a tropical frozen drink (sans alcohol because I as you know, I don't drink)...and feel absolutely relaxed!
(photo source: justpasteit)
Ahhh I can't take it....I feel like a dog that wants to be inside to bad he runs right into the glass door. I feel like I'm gonna run right into my computer screen because I want to be inside that picture so bad!

Did you know that the Maldives is the lowest country on the planet, with an average ground level of about 4 feet 11 inches  (1.5 meters) above sea level?

Alright, apparently my flight back to reality just landed and the only trip I'll be making right now, is to the laundry room to get my clothes out of the dryer.

I feel tan from our day in the sun don't you?!?

the smell of suntan lotion, your kandee

don't poke yourself in the eye...just poke these keys to hang out with me:
MY "real" BLOG  * TWITTER  *  FACEBOOK PINTEREST  * MY OTHEr YOUTUBE CHANNEL