My Extremely Awesome Make-Over

 This was me.
In the bathroom (er, I mean make-over salon) at my moms.
Getting a make-over by Blakey and Alani- mostly Blakey though.
He really loved my mom's turquoise eyeshadow pencil from Urban Decay- as you can see by my forehead.
And he had quite a heavy hand with the NYX hot pink cream blush- which is "very long-lasting", so long-lasting in fact, that after I used cleanser and a face scrub...you could still see it!
Blakey said I need more things that were "park-a-lee" (sparkly)... I loved that he put blue eyeliner on my lips too!

"I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty!".....
and I felt more bee-yooooo-tee-full than all the women in the world...because I had been made over with love....lots of love....
hugs blue eyeliner on your forehead is so "in" for spring....kandee

CLICK THIS FOR my other BLOG  *  FACEBOOK TWITTER  *  MY OTHER YOUTUBE