Look Who's 14 months old today!


I can't believe my little lady is 14 months old already...it still feels like I was just making "pregnancy vlogs"....
And today, little Elysey-pie discovered how fun it is to get in and out of my shower. It was not wet in there...but we did spend about 45 minutes going in and out of the shower- she really loved it, even though my back was gettin' tired of bending over to help her climb in and out for the gazillionth time! ha ha ha
 She either carried the soap or the squeegee (is that how you spell that, that doesn't look right)...
 But this was by far my favorite picture! Nothing like smashing your face up against the glass to make someone smile! She thought this was hilarious! And so did I!

huge and who knew a shower could be as fun as Disneyland, your kandee

MEET MY FRIEND PRISCILLA  *  FACEBOOK ME  *  TWEET ME  * YES, I'M ON PINTEREST
WATCH MY OTHER YOUTUBE CHANNEL