Last Day of 2011

Yay! It's officially 2012...
Here is what we looked like on the last day of the 2011...(look at the "bear" in the tree behind me...ha ha ha...it was a fake bear)

...and this was my pregnant, sister when we went shopping for our "festive" goodies we bought for our "Cozy and FUNFETTI New Years At Home"!

Earlier today I filmed 2 videos for you guys too.....one is my traditional "New Years of Hope" video and the other is my "SISTERS TAG" video I filmed with my sister....that is so funny, I can't wait to show you guys!

I'm so tired....but I will blog our the fun-new years-ness tomorrow on my kandeeland blog....

HAP-HAP Happy New Years....I love you all and send you each 2,012 hugs...can you feel them all! I lovey you....your kandee

SOMETHING SPECIAL   *   FACEBOOK ME   *   TWITTER  * YOUTUBE ME