Do you know what you were doing a year ago? I do...

last year at this time (well, I'm blogging this at 11:25 pm on the December 30th, so technically this is what I was doing a year ago, on this day...but by the time I post this it will be the 31st...so you get the idea....) A year ago, give or take a few hours, this is what I was doing....

1. I was big and pregnant and ready to have a baby pretty soon.

2. I had just gotten something exciting in the mail, which I open up with you in the video below.

3. I love seeing lil Blaker crawl by in the background in his lil jammies.

4. I can't believe that it was almost 1 year ago that I had cupcake.

Hooray...now let's travel in time...and see what I posted one year ago...!

Hooray last day of 2011!!!


huge love and from your virtual time blog-machine, huge from the past and future, your kandee