Thanksgiving pasts....

Happy Thanksgiving!
 (this was my sister, Tiffany and year at Thanksgiving- the funny thing is, I was pregnant last Thanksgiving and she is pregnant this Thanksgiving! ha ha...she made me a shirt last year that said "FAT TURKEY"...ha ha ha...)

I am so thankful for so many things like my family...because I know what it's like to not have the ones you love with you.
I am thankful for food...because I know what it's like to not have any.
I am thankful for a home...because I know what it's like to not have one.
I am thankful for a car...because I remember when I didn't have one, and I would've been excited as if you had given me a Merecedez,  if you gave me an old Pinto with 4 different wheel and it was painted pea green and hot pink polka dots- I would've been sooooo excited!

I am so thankful for God's blessing in my life, I am excited I get to be a part of your day and hopefully bring some happiness to your day.
I am thankful for my parents... and I am thankful for babies. The greatest blessings in my life are: Jordan, Alani, Blake and Elyse...

I am thankful for God giving me hope even when I don't think it's possible....

WORST THANKSGIVING: I remember, when I first got married when I was young and had moved far away, my husband and his friend both bought plane tickets to fly home, but didn't buy me one. I spent Thanksgiving with no food, except a jar of peanut butter, all alone, just sad and crying. So I am extra thankful for every Thanksgiving that's not like that one! ha ha ha ha 
*
BEST THANKSGIVING: When to my sister's, hubby's family's home in San Diego. Their home has a beautiful view of the ocean. The table was beautifully set. I love their light, over the table- I love all Danish furniture and lighting. The food was delicious and we opened little party poppers placed at the table with little jokes, trinkets, and paper crowns inside!
 

Huge hugs and I wanted to share a special message of hope and My Story...when I didn't have food and many other things were going wrong... It was hard to talk about some things and I can't get into too many details but I wanted to share that my past has had some pain, but I hope it encourages and inspires someone that may be going through some hard times too...and why I was ALWAYS be so thankful...




Click here to see me cooking my FAVORITE THANKSGIVING RECIPE and you get to meet my dad!

Thankfully yours, kandee