Saturdays at my house....

 We make smoothies for breakfast....
then I baked mac n' cheese with bread crumbs for lunch...with clementine oranges (they look like baby oranges, so they kids love them)...
the kids are so precious...Alani found the mask I used in the Flo costume video and she out with it on, and Blaker found my "hill billy" hat- that has long hair attached to it. They both made me laugh so hard...
I'm not quite sure who or how this picture got taken of the baby and was on my phone...
I do know, that I don't understand why boys are so messy when it comes to peeing in the toilet. I know that I don't really like cleaning up pee. And I cleaned some "escape pee", that a little man left for me.

I did not leave the house today.  But I did make some videos...
I am very tired it's 2:12 am....
Good Nighty Night night or good morning morn morn....
huge hugs, love and a bathroom that now smells like Mrs. Meyers Basil Scented Bathroom Cleaner...
your sleepy friend Kandee

PS. I am praying for all of you that might need some extra prayer for a hard week. I love ya!