We're 9 months old!

I can't believe Elyse, my lil Cupcake is 9 months old already! 
I can't believe she'll be 1 year old in 3 little months.
I took the picture above, when she was on my lap the other day....and I just wanted to stare her her precious little face....
and yes, I blogged some of the pictures my mom took of us at lunch the other day at Joan's on 3rd....but this lil face is just too cute...

I cannot believe she has been bringing so much joy into our lives for the last 9 months...
it feels like it was not long ago that I was tweeting when I was up late because I couldn't sleep and was thinking if I should call my midwife or not...because maybe I was in labor! ha ha ha

Oh this little precious just melts my heart- she melts all our hearts...and I just thank God for this little gift of joy!

9 months worth of hugs....from kandee