There's gonna be a new baby in the family!

 We are gonna have a new baby in the family!
And when I say we.....I mean my sister.
But my mom always told us to share, so.........
and since I have wayyyy more babies than my sister, it's time she tries to catch up! ha ha ha Just kidding.

Yes, I was finally given the thumbs up to share that my lil sissy is officially a baby garden, baby oven, baby basket...you get the idea- my sister is 3 months pregnant! hooray!

I am so excited for my sister and my precious brother-in-law! (he is almost exactly like me...that's why she married him! ha ha ha...just kidding, but without fail whenever we go anywhere, it's me and my brother-in-law that always order the same exact thing, that no one else is ordering! Or we'll tell my sister the same advice or opinion! ha ha ha)

FUNNIEST PART:
My sister asked my lil Niece, Sydney who is 2 and a half,
"Do you want a little brother or little sister?"
SYDNEY replies:
"hmmmmm, I want a pizza!"

So excited...and I hope she has a girl so I can give her all Cupcake's fun girly clothes and toys! And my sister found out she was pregnant right after I had just given all the baby's little baby things  to my 2 pregnant friends! ha ha ha

Good thing she hurried up and told me she was going to have a baby!

To my sister: I love you and I can't wait to see this precious lil baby....I'll be your labor coach! I'll  make you laugh-all-through-your labor..ha ha ha ha

hooray for a new niece or nephew!!! Auntie Kandee