Pink Beards and a Sundae Buffet

 Saturday went a lil' somethin' like this...
Beard Contest thatta' way...
(I love how Blakey posed when he asked me to take his picture...ha ha ha)
My favorite was the guy with the hot pink beard (in honor of breast cancer awareness month)...
he said he just sprayed it pink with temporary hair color...makes you wish you had a beard huh, ...ok maybe not...
 Me and baby posing in front of Kit Carson while a random little boy was throwing some things that fell from the trees at my legs...that's why I'm making a weird face...
 i like how it specifies that size counts only in "longest" and "fullest"...ha ha ha
 This guy looked liked he walked out of a Western movie...I loved his beard and his outfit!

 then...since Blakey loves trains, we went on the Train Ride...it only looped around the station a few times, but Blakey loved it...
 and baby made everyone laugh showing her toothless gums! I love this face!
and finally we go stuff to make homemade enchiladas at my gramma's house...and
ice cream goodies to make a "make-your-own-ice-cream" Sundae buffet......

we played train rides on gramma's porch...alani and blake would ask for our tickets, stamp them, then ask where we wanted to go...they made my mom wear a funny straw hat with shells and buttons glued on it and I got to wear an old straw cowboy hat that had holes in it..I probably still have little straw pieces in my hair.

trains, planes  and we rode in an automobile... kandee