How to get your Mac fixed at the Apple Store!

Day 2- at the Apple store...
I know the computer tech by name now....we are friends now.

The store greeter also welcomed me back.

 This was Alani playing a Dora game on the kids computer table while we waited...she loved this game and we even needed a tech to come fix something wrong with this computer! ha ha ha
We took silly pictures while we waited....
I took Blaker to go use the bathroom...I didn't even know they had bathrooms at Apple stores...

We ate vanilla scones and the kids  had little boxes  of organic chocolate milk from the nearby Starbucks...to snack on...

then we got groceries...Blakey weighed all our produce (no one asked and we never weigh it anyway, but her thought it was fun)
When we walked by the meat dept, the man made the chicken legs dance when the kids asked where the heads of the chickens went...I don't know if they thought it was funny or weird.
My little healthy kids...they helped me load our cart with one of our favorite snacks and smoothie ingredients:  Sambazon Frozen Acai.
Blakey loves my smoothies, with the Flax Seeds, Kale and berries.

Everyone is fast asleep as I type this...Today my favorite parts were, playing matchbox cars with Blake, every moment holding baby, when Jordan calls me "kind ma'am", because he's funny, and when Alani came out dressed like a princess and invited me to a ball in her room.

Most every day my heart wants to burst with love and joy...that I get to be the mama to these little blessings...they are my most favorite parts of my day...
huge love and hopefully fixed computers... your kandee