You oughta' smell my kitchen!

 this is my kitchen's new addiction...yes I know, kitchen's don't have addictions! Well,
 when somethin' smells this good, they will!
I bought Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop spray & the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish soap in BASIL scent...and who knew BASIL scent would smell so good! It smells like some delicious smelling person just walked through my kitchen leaving a heavenly aroma behind. I have never wanted to smell like a cleaning product, until now. They need to sell this as perfume.
And it's all natural and doesn't have any of this junk in it:
ammonia, chlorine, glycol solvents, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, artificial colorants, phosphates or petroleum distillates.
and it's animal cruelty free and doesn't contain one iota of an animal by-product ingredient!
 I even got my laundry in on the action: I also bought the BASIL fabric softener from Mrs. Meyer's too! (I got my Mrs. Meyer's cleaner and dish soap at Target and I think I've even seen it at Walmart. But I got my fabric softener at Whole Foods.) If you want to give your kitchen or laundry room a new delicious-calorie-free addiction, you can order it here: 
(they have even more yummy scents I want to try and they have candles!)

Oh and don't forget the most right little guy in the picture:
my J.R. Watkins Orange Citrus Hand Soap (I got it at Target)...
this smell like a dreamy afternoon and the packaging is so adorable, vintage and chic...
it looks like it came out a beautiful bathroom or kitchen in a french chateau.
I bought one for my bathroom too.
And J.R. Watkins has none of this stuff:







  • Ammonia


  • Animal Ingredient


  • Benzene


  • Bleach


  • Boron


  • Butyl/Ethyl Cellosolv




  • Diethylene Ether


  • Dye


  • Formaldehyde


  • Isopropanol


  • Kerosene


  • Mineral Spirit



  • Paraben


  • Petrochemical


  • Phosphate


  • Phosphoric Acid


  • Phthalate


  • Propylene Glycol


  • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate


  • Sulfuric Acid





Next up....I am slightly germa-phobey. They find poop on doorhandles and shopping carts is all I'm sayin'!
May I introduce you to the natural anti-bacterial, Clean Well, which has no triclosan! I have stopped using all my "anti-bacterial" anything with Triclosan, because Triclosan is what's called an endocrine disruptor, and may interfere with the normal functioning of your thyroid hormone and estrogen. There's more, but after all this post wasn't about the "dangers of triclosan", it was about my yummy smelling kitchen cleanin' treats!
 this is my little glass soap dispenser that I love, got it at Target in the bathroom section...and my ORANGE VANILLA All-Natural Antibacterial soap. (they're paraben free, animal cruelty free and all that good stuff too!)
So if you're ready to give your kitchen an all-natural make-over and make it smell wildly delicious...go and treat your nose and your health to these...and we our kitchens will smell the same!
And in case you were wondering what I cooked up for dinner last night:
My mistake-turned-delicious recipe: "Would you like some veggies with that: Turkey Meatballs", they are delish, even my most picky Jordan and Blakey devoured them, and Alani asked for seconds!

And my yummy Mashed Butter Butternut Squash and to be like Bugs Bunny, everyone got a huge carrot on their plate! ha ha ha

Maybe I'll have to do a youtube video on my recipes.

And last but not least...
FAVORITE THINGS THAT BLAKEY SAID TODAY:
#1. Come watch me ride my "dooder" (scooter).

#2. "but I yuv (love) mud"...when I asked Blakey not to play in the mud while I washed the porch off from all the mud he had place in a nice, little dirt pile right when you open the front door. We used our new soap to help "de-mud" Blakey's arms and hands.


And now you've got the squeaky clean scoop on all natural, animal cruelty free, eco friendly and deliciously scented cleaning products and soap!

sparkling clean hands and shiny kitchen counter tops....kandee