The Best Sunglasses EVER!

 By far my favorite Disneyland item was the Mickey and Minnie "flip-out" sunglasses....one minute they are sunglasses and with a flick of the finger...you flip out the minnie and mickey to the sides....
and BAM! YOu have very Harry Potter-ish looking glasses with mouse ears like shutters on the sides!
If you knew of the coolness of Bobby Brown, when he was cool..."Every Little Step I Take".....era...My sister said Jordan looked super Bobby Brown...ha ha ha

"I can't sleep at night, I toss and turn listenin' for the telephone...
and when I get your call I'm all choked up, can't believe you called my home" (Bobby Brown song...)

so sad to leave Disneyland and my sister....Disneyland didn't make me cry...but leaving my sister did.

We stopped at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and I was so dissapointed they were out of my favorite drink...the Oreo Blended without Coffee...the white chocoalte was good...but no Oreo drinky!

mouse shades...and Bobby Brown dance moves (google them)....kandee

CLICK HERE TO see my Snow White Red Lips at Disneyland! Funzie!