Nothin' say fun like PERSONALIZED SHIRTS!


 My sister made everyone handmade shirts....handpainted and "hand puff-painted".....we even glowed in the dark! So we each had our names on our shirts to personalize them yet remain anonymous...my sister wrote Disney character names on the back of our shirts....
I was Pocahontas (cuz that's what people called me in high school)....baby was Sleeping Beauty...
I had my green SleepyWrap on so you can't see my shirt...
 there's my neice AKA Minnie...being held by the shirt-maker herself...my sister, Tiffany.
Alani as her fav,,,Princess Ariel and Blaker ofcourse is, Lightning McQueen.
And Jordan as Shere Khan from Jungle
Book...and my "bonus son", Jordan's friend...as Jafar (from Aladdin)...
my favorite is my brother in law that walked around with "Mr. Smee" on his back...(from Peter Pan)...ha ha ha ha

Nothing say we're vacationing together like personalized puff-paint shirts....it was kinda awesome because you could find everyone really easily!

personalized shirts and puffpaint..your kandee