Disneyland with Woody and family...

 Yesterday looked a little somethin' like this:
Our little Blaker as Woody...complete with shirt and hat...
 Me, Jordan's friend, "Jafar", and Jordan AKA Shere Khan about to go on the Screamin' California roller coaster in the California park....mom and sister held the baby so I could go on a ride!
 "Shere Khan" (if you are confused...read the post before this...it'll all make sense..ha ha ha) and me in line for our ride...and this is the only picture where I don't have the baby in my arms! ha ha Even with the baby wraps and slings....my arms are so sore! ha ha (she doesn't like strollers very much)
And my miniest mini mouse....in her Minnie onesie!
We ate caramel apples...BBQ food and lots of churros...
off to go run around some more....just not in Disneyland...awww I love Disneyland!
mouskateers and churros....kandee