What it takes for me to make a video some days:

Here is a picture from a frazzled day....:
being a mama is so hard there are no words to express it to someone that isn't a mom...
(to all mother mama's...i hope this makes you feel like you're not alone!)

try babysitting 4 kids....a baby, some toddlers and a teenager (add an extra teenager that's been staying at your house too)....then try to film a make-up tutorial...
good luck with that!

Just trying to talk on the phone or answer emails feels impossible....

I had so many things I was supposed to do yesterday, not get done.

I tried to take the kids outside to play with bubbles...
bubbles got spilled right away, then crying over the spilled bubbles...then Alani tried to pour half her bubbles into blake's bubbles to share and spilled even more bubbles...

As I'm trying to tell them not to step in the bubbles because it's slippery...blake got the hose and started to "clean up the bubbles"...but got water on Alani..who started crying because she got a few water drops on her...
and after the day I had....I wanted to start crying too!
ha ha ha ha

And when people ask...."how do you make videos and have all your kids? I could never do it!"....
well it is nothing short of a miracle! ha ha ha

AND...yesterday I had to make a video to edit by next week for a magazine deadline...so throwing in that I was ready to cry because I had no idea how I was going to do that after the day I'd had.

It took me almost 2 hours to film a 10 minute video, which needs to be edited down to 3 minutes!

I''d film for one minute while it was quiet....carry the baby around, get kids a snack...
ask jordan to entertain the baby for 2 minutes while I filmed step 2...
carry the baby...get a new toy for Blake...
forget where I left off filming...
film another minute...
change baby's diaper...wash hands...setttle an argument between Alani and Blake
and on and on.....

in the end...my mom and dad helped me go to walmart and buy things we were in desperate of like milk. My dad took the kids to look at the toys while my mom helped me (carrying baby)...race through wallyworld to get everything.

Jordan and his friend who's staying with were not home yet...so I carried Cupcake in one arm and a record (for me) 7 grocery bags in the other. My next trip to the car was baby in one arm -- 2 gallons of milk and a grocery bag in the other...
then I did THIS
and began the process of putting groceries away and getting everyone ready for bed...

somedays I just have to laugh or I'd want to cry in frustration all day...
laughing and laughing....your kandee