Baby Oh Baby...at IMATS!

 me and cupcake leaving IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show)...sunday evening after closing down the show!
Cupcake was with me all day...she was backstage with mom, while I spoke...I fed her...then she fell back asleep and I headed to meet and take pictures with everyone...
after only eating a couple bites of a peanut butter power bar...a couple almonds my sister fed me...she also gave me a bite of her Twix...and a few pieces of fuit...
I was starving...
 me and baby Ellie (full name : Elyse, beacause people still ask if I "really" named her Cupcake! ha ha)
my sister, Tiffany, and mom, Shannon....
I am supposed to have edited a video tonight...but after baby went to sleep...I have fallen asleep twice at while trying to edit...to I'm just typing this and going to sleep....
I'll have a more awesome post of on here when I've slept more....ha ha ha
one tired mama.....your kandee